What to Bring with You:
The top items to bring to make your experience easier:
- A form of identification – driver’s license, passport, military ID, employment badge, or student identification card
- A method of payment – payment is due at the time of service
- Your insurance card – We are currently accepting MEDICARE, STAYWELL, HUMANA & CIGNA Insurances, as well a self-pay patients while we continue to work on contracting with a good mix of renowned insurance companies
Personal Health Information
- A list of current medications
- A list of past surgeries and medical conditions
- A list of any allergies
- Notes about your symptoms or information about your condition that you think your doctor should know
In addition to the items mentioned above, please bring:
- Contact information of any healthcare provider you see regularly
- Information of an emergency contact
Our goal is to provide you with the best care at reasonable prices.
- Please bring your photo ID and a method of payment.
- We accept cash, debit and credit card.
We have an introductory rate of $100 for self-pay visits which includes symptom management as well as in-office lab tests.
If any additional lab services are needed, you pay at the time of your checkout.
We want to keep all costs visible to you (no hidden fees.)
We currently accept MEDICARE, STAYWELL, HUMANA & CIGNA, as well as self-pay patients while we keep working on finalizing contracts with renowned private insurance companies. We’ll keep you in the loop.