What to Bring with You:
The top items to bring to make your experience easier:
- A form of identification – driver’s license, passport, military ID, employment badge, or student identification card
- A method of payment – payment is due at the time of service
- Your insurance card – We are currently accepting BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD (BCBS), MEDICARE (Part B), WELLCARE, HUMANA & CIGNA Insurances, as well a self-pay patients while we continue to work on contracting with a good mix of renowned insurance companies
Personal Health Information
- A list of current medications
- A list of past surgeries and medical conditions
- A list of any allergies
- Notes about your symptoms or information about your condition that you think your doctor should know
In addition to the items mentioned above, please bring:
- Contact information of any healthcare provider you see regularly
- Information of an emergency contact
Our goal is to provide you with the best care at reasonable prices.
- Please bring your photo ID and a method of payment.
- We accept cash, debit and credit card.
Self Pay Option
Our self-pay rate may be a good option for patients that do not have health insurance ot that are enrolled in a plan with high deductibles. Our self-pay rate is $125 which includes medical evaluation & management.
If any additional tests or procedures are needed, you will be informed beforehand and charged at the time of your checkout.
We want to keep all costs visible to you (no hidden fees.)
We currently accept:
We are worlking on adding more healthcare contracts to
for your convenience.